What is Our Statement of Purpose?
What are Our Five Sustainability Objectives?
Provide industry-leading, energy-efficient logistics real estate facilities that reduce operating costs for our customers while delivering sustainability benefits for our communities
Meet or exceed recognized standards for sustainable development to deliver projects that enable our customers to operate more efficiently and our communities to prosper more sustainably
Engage employees in every office to reduce energy, water and waste, thereby reducing operating costs and environmental impacts
Partner with community organizations to support environmental, educational and social initiatives
Engage suppliers to uphold our Supplier Code of Conduct
Environmental Stewardship Fast Facts for Germany in 2018
- 15 sustainable building certifications totaling 521,017 square meters
- 86% of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- 78% of total operating portfolio has cool roofs
- .56MW of solar energy installations
- 50 energy performance certificates
Corporate Social Responsibility
Which Reporting Methodology does Prologis Use?
The 2019 ESG Impact Report demonstrates how in a world changing at speed, Prologis is forward looking, nimble and resilient.