Prologis has announced the operational performance of its operations in Europe for the third quarter of 2021. It has been a record quarter of demand, low vacancy and new supply in Europe. The main results:
Total Portfolio in Europe: 19.6 milion sqm*
Third quarter total leasing activity was 752,813 sqm, this included:
- 306,997 sqm of new leases
- 445,816 sqm of lease renewals
* includes operating, development, held for sale, other and VAA/VAC
- 36,609 sqm at Prologis Park Venlo DC4 in the Netherlands
- 30,607 sqm at Prologis Park Norrkoping DC1 in Sweden
- 17,072 sqm at Prologis Park Coventry DC8 in United Kingdom
- 15,990 sqm at Prologis Park Isle d'Abeau DC1 in France
Capital Deployment – Third Quarter 2021
In the Czech Republic, Italy, Germany and the United Kingdom Prologis has started nine new projects, comprising a total net rentable area of 174,730 square meters.
Prologis Europe acquired one building with a total net rentable area of 47,807 square meters in the gateway market of Belgium, as well as nine land parcels with a combined total area of 285,898 square meters in Germany, Italy, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Prologis is also committed to environmental stewardship, social responsibility and governance (ESG). The company stands for building long-term, trusted partnerships and is committed to being a good neighbor in the communities in which it operates. For Prologis, the customer is always at the center of everything we do, and it is crucial for us to create the sustainable development opportunities that customers desire.