Closer to the Customer: The Prologis Customer Experience Team
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, so we offer our customers a personalized service tailored to their individual needs. With our regional Customer Experience Team (CET) structure, which was introduced this year across all regions in Germany, we continue to improve the quality of service at Prologis.
“With the changed structure, we are further expanding the relationship with our customers and offering them an even higher level of service,” says Kathrin Grunert, director, Northern Europe real estate and customer experience lead. “The multifunctional teams are able to help our customers quickly and efficiently with all matters related to our logistics facilities, so our customers can focus on their operations.”
The change goes far beyond a simple restructuring. We have also more than doubled the number of team members in Germany over the past few months, and we’re still growing. After recently acquiring several properties in Berlin, we continue to expand our team and currently seek an operations construction manager (m/f/d), real estate and customer experience manager (m/f/d), project manager (m/f/d) and real estate customer experience coordinator (m/f/d) for our Berlin office. Our team is also growing in Munich, where we have openings for an operations construction manager (m/f/d) and leasing and customer experience manager (m/f/d).
The CET structure creates flexibility at our five locations—Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and Berlin—enabling us to respond to every challenge our customers face. A CET consists of multiple specialists with different expertise:
- Real estate and customer experience managers replace the traditional property manager function and are responsible for managing the customer experience. They look after customers and, together with real estate and customer experience coordinators, focus on commercial property management.
- Real estate and customer experience coordinators ensure a customer's question is handled quickly. They provide support, particularly with commercial issues, and work in tandem with the appropriate contact person.
- Facility managers take care of all services related to the technical management of logistics facilities. The integration of facility managers into the CET is advantageous because these regional experts ensure the best service for our customers in the shortest time possible.
- Leasing and customer experience managers are responsible for marketing our logistics facilities and managing the Prologis Essentials Marketplace together with the real estate and customer experience managers.
- Operations construction managers are responsible for carrying out major repair and modernization work at our logistics facilities, improving the sustainability of our buildings along the way.
- Property data managers support all CETs equally and are responsible for administrative data management.
Our clients benefit from the unified, cross-functional structure of CET. For example, we are happy to help customers reduce their carbon footprints, improve energy efficiency, and leverage the Prologis Essentials Marketplace, which—based on proven, customer-oriented criteria—offers many important products and services to equip and maintain logistics facilities.
The CET is also available to help customers with questions about our PARKlife™ initiative. With PARKlife, Prologis offers working environments that contribute to both the well-being of our customers’ employees as well as the well-being of people in the communities in which we operate.